Some posts here on ARoseTintedWorld may contain affiliate links. This means that if you click a link and buy a product or register, then I may receive a commission at no extra cost to you. I may also use products from the companies mentioned in these posts. Thank you for supporting my blog!
We love Zimpli Kids products here at A Rose Tinted World. Having worked with them a couple of times before we were delighted to hear that they had released a couple of new products that they wanted us to try. So here is our review of the new things on offer over at the Zimpli website. And YOU can win some too! Find out at the end how you could win a Zimpli Bundle for yourself!
#AD – gifted – We received an amazing set of Zimpli Kids Products to review and sample.
Zimpli Kids Products – Chocolate Emoji Maker, Gelli Baff, Crackle Baff and SnoBall Play – Our Review And Giveaway!
Zimpli kids make unique and innovative products for indoor and outdoor play. And this time we were sent four products to play with and review.
Chocolate Emoji Maker
First of all we tried the Chocolate Emoji Maker.
Inside the Chocolate Emoji Maker box there is enough chocolate to make 2 emoji faces. Cut the template and place it under the maker ring. Then melt the chocolate and paint over the template to create your own emoji. Let it set for 30 minutes and it is ready to eat. And with 100% Belgian chocolate it is the tastiest treat!
Even E at almost 4 years old could do it. And it really was fun to do.
The second product we tried was the Gelli Baff. This non stain, non toxic bath time experience is such good fun! We were sent the red Gelli Baff. All you have to do is fill your bath to 4cm deep, add the gelli sachet, then fill the bath up to about 8cm deep.
As you swish the gel about it thickens up and then the fun begins! E loved playing with a bath full of gelli, especially when she added her own toys. See our Instagram Story Highlight of how much we enjoyed it. And to dispose of the gel? You add the second sachet and the gelli dissolves. You just need to rinse away any gel on the body and the rest goes down the plughole.
Fancy a portable version? See our review of the Zimpli Kids Gelli Worlds Fantasy Pack.
Another product that we tried was the Crackle Baff. Each of these sachets are a mystery colour. Which one will you get?
We filled the bath with water, and added the crackle baff. The water popped and crackled, then went pink.
Again, if you go over to my Instagram stories you can see this in action!
Finally, we were sent some packets of Zimpli SnoBall Play. Each 20g pack makes 15+ snowballs, and all you have to do is add water. It is non toxic, non irritant and doesn’t stain. With a small child this is a winner.
It’s very easy to make, you just add water and stir. As you add the water, the mixture fluffs up into a brilliant snow substitute. As a result you end up with a great snow substitute. Certainly perfect for fake snow fights outside, and brilliant for messy play indoors.
Last time E played with it we even got to build a snowman.
Clean up is simple too. You can throw the majority away in the main rubbish bin, or throw it away down the toilet if used indoors. It is probably better to use outside if you aren’t into messy play!
Zimpli Kids Products are kind on skin, environmentally safe and made here in the UK. Why not check out the Zimpli website to get some yourself?
Or check out my other review of other Zimpli products here
Now It’s Time For A Giveaway!
Still here? Great. (Even if you did just skip to the end!)
The lovely people at Zimpli have offered one of my readers the chance to win a bundle of Zimpli Kids Products! To be in with a chance to win, please go over to my Instagram page. You need to follow me, like the featured Zimpli competition post , and comment to enter.
The competition is open to entrants from the UK only. The winner will be chosen at random after the competition closes – but see the full t&cs below.
You will win a selection of the products reviewed above:
- 2x 300g packs of Gelli Baff
- 1x 400g pack of Chocolate Emoji Maker
- 2x 20g packs of Crackle Baff, and
- 4x 20g packs of SnoBall Play
All you need to add is the water!
Terms and Conditions of Giveaway
- Giveaway ends Midday on 29/11/19
- There is one prize only – which consists of 2x 300g packs of Gelli Baff, 1x 400g pack of Chocolate Emoji Maker, 2x 20g packs of Crackle Baff, and 4x 20g packs of SnoBall Play
- The prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
- This giveaway is limited to UK entrants aged 18 or over. If you enter from out of the UK, your entry will be deleted.
- By providing your information on Instagram, you are providing your information to me and me alone. I do not share or sell information. I will use any information only for the purpose of contacting the Winner and will send the prize directly to them.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.
- The Winner will be contacted by instagram direct message within 72 hours of the giveaway ending.
- If no response is received from the Winner within 72 hours of being contacted, a subsequent Winner may be selected.
- Finally, entry to this prize draw confirms that participants have read, understood and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you have any additional questions, please contact me.
Disclaimer: I received a large selection of Zimpli products for the purposes of this review. But all thoughts and opinions are my own.
Buy your own at the Zimpli website, but we have also seen them on sale on some of our museum trips. Eureka had a great selection.
Why don’t you pin this post for later?