Some posts here on ARoseTintedWorld may contain affiliate links. This means that if you click a link and buy a product or register, then I may receive a commission at no extra cost to you. I may also use products from the companies mentioned in these posts. Thank you for supporting my blog!
My little girl loves a good search-and-find book. We have several ‘Wally’ books, and she spends an age looking for all the tiniest details. So imagine her delight when we were sent a book where SHE was the star, and the main thing she was searching for in each page was herself! Well, this week we got to do exactly that with the Wonderbly “Where Are You?” Book. Read on to find out what we thought, plus how you can win one for yourself!
#AD – gifted – We received a Wonderbly ” Where Are You?” book to review for this post.
Wonderbly “Where Are You?” Book – Our Review And Giveaway!
You may not be a stranger to Wonderbly. They produce a large range of personalised books for children of all ages. All of their books make your child the star of the story. Which is a great way to inspire self belief, and promote a love of reading.
The books themselves have themes and adventures centred around friendship and kindness. And they help your child learn important social skills whilst stimulating their imaginations.
The Wonderbly website is easy to navigate, and guides you through the books that are the most relevant to your child’s age.
I chose the ‘Where Are You?’ book as I Ioved the central concept of a child discovering that they can be whoever they want to be when they get older. And it is easy to personalise a book to your own child.
Personalising Your Book
You can pick from 6 different avatars to choose the avatar that matches your child the closest.
One of my favourite details when choosing the personalisation in the book was the chance to write a short dedication at the start to my little girl. Although Wonderbly do provide some lovely inspiring words, you can edit these to make it so much more fitting for your own child. Which is such a lovely touch.
After ordering, Wonderbly give you a chance to ensure you have everything exactly right before they print. And then it was a fast turnaround before the book came through our letter box.
Our ‘Where Are You?’ Book
Elizabeth was delighted when she saw her name on the cover of. And she recognised herself in the avatar straight away.
Within the story she loved seeing herself transformed into
- an interplanetary vet
- an intrepid archeologist
- a spooky ghost-hunter
- a fabulous chef and
- the most brilliant scientist ever.
but her favourite part of the book was the universe in which she became a intergalactic rock star!
So Much More To Spot
Although the main onus is on finding yourself in each page, Elizabeth also loved the extra challenges. At the end of the book there are quizzes with even more things to find and count on each page. You could spend ages finding everything.
From my point of view I loved spotting all the little ‘easter eggs’ that parents would get, but may escape the child for now. As a bit of a geek, all the sci-fi references in the scientist page particularly made me chuckle.
We loved the story. And there are hours of fun to be had between the pages. I can honestly say that I think it is the perfect gift idea for any child.
Fancy Winning One of These Books For Yourself?
Read on as you have a chance of winning a personalised book for yourself or your favourite little one!
It’s Time For A Giveaway!
The lovely people at Wonderbly have offered one of my readers the chance to win a book like the one featured above! Except yours will be personalised just how you want it! To be in with a chance to win, you enter using the form below – and good luck!
The competition is open to entrants from the UK only. The winner will be chosen at random after the competition closes – but see the full t&cs below.
Terms and Conditions of Giveaway
- Giveaway ends at midnight on 19th May 2020 (00:00 on 20th May 2020)
- There is one prize – which consists of a personalised copy of the Wonderbly “Where Are You?” book worth £21.99
- The prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
- This giveaway is limited to UK entrants aged 18 or over. If you enter from out of the UK, your entry will be deleted.
- By providing your information, you are providing your information to me and me alone. I do not share or sell information. I will use any information only for the purpose of contacting the Winner and will send the winners details to Wonderbly, so that they can send the winning prize.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.
- The Winner will be contacted by email within 72 hours of the giveaway ending.
- If no response is received from the Winner within 72 hours of being contacted, a subsequent Winner may be selected.
- Finally, entry to this prize draw confirms that participants have read, understood and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you have any additional questions, please contact me.
Disclaimer: I received this Wonderbly “Where Are You?” Book for the purposes of this review. But all thoughts and opinions are my own.
See some of our other reviews