Some posts here on ARoseTintedWorld may contain affiliate links. This means that if you click a link and buy a product or register, then I may receive a commission at no extra cost to you. I may also use products from the companies mentioned in these posts. Thank you for supporting my blog!
Organisation is key to me as a SAHM and blogger. Undoubtedly I need to be incredibly mindful of my time management, whilst being on top of all the appointments and to-do lists for our family. Consequently, it is so important to me to have a good diary or organiser. So when TOAD Design group got in touch to ask if I would like to review one of their TOAD organisers and diaries, I was only too happy to check them out. See what I thought!
#AD – gifted – We received a TOAD Personalised Organiser to review.
TOAD Organisers And Diaries
TOAD Design group sell customised diaries and organisers. But unlike a lot of diaries out there, TOAD organisers and diaries are pretty unique. Why?
Start Your Diary or Organiser On Any Date You Choose
TOAD actually stands for “Today Or Any Day”.
TOAD Design group have made it possible to start your diary at whichever month you choose. Furthermore, you can even choose what day of the week you want the diary to start from! As a result, this sets TOAD apart from all other diary and organiser companies out there.
For instance, I actually chose my organiser to start in April, because that is the typical financial year. But you can choose whichever month suits you best.
Choose Whatever Duration You Need
No need to stick to the usual 12 month diary. Choose from 6 months duration all the way up to having 36 months of diary at your disposal.
Choose The Layout That Suits You Best
Need an appointment diary? TOAD can easily do that. But they also do a multitude of other layouts, from an academic period planner to lesson planners, from fitness planners to whole family organisers. Ultimately, you choose the perfect layout for your needs.
Finally – Make It Personal
TOAD diaries and organisers come in lots of sizes and colours. But more than that you can have your organiser personalised with your own or your company name.
In my case, I chose my TOAD organiser to be in a navy folder. Plus I also chose the insert to be an appointment diary starting in April 2020. Because the folder is a binder, the pages can be replaced in the future and just the inserts purchased.
Because of all these individual decisions that go into making your own organiser, a TOAD diary or organiser is probably one of the most personalised and customisable options for a planner/organiser/diary out there on the market today.
Fancy Winning One Of These For Yourself?
Do you use a diary or organiser?
Read on as you have a chance of winning one of these for yourself!
It’s Time For A Giveaway!
The lovely people at TOAD have offered one of my readers the chance to win one of the organisers featured above! You too could be getting organised.
To be in with a chance to win, please go over to look at one of the organisers that you could win here at the TOAD website. Which colour would you choose? Now enter the competition using the form below.
The competition is open to entrants from the UK only. The winner will be chosen at random after the competition closes – but see the full t&cs below.
Terms and Conditions of Giveaway
- Giveaway ends at 12am on 21/2/2020 .
- There is one prize only – which consists of a TOAD organiser.
- The prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
- This giveaway is limited to UK entrants aged 18 or over. If you enter from out of the UK, your entry will be deleted.
- As a result of entering and providing your information, you are providing your information to me and me alone. I do not share or sell information. It should be noted that I will use any information only for the purpose of contacting the Winner and will send the winners details to TOAD Design Group, so that they can send the winning prize.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.
- Following the ending of the competition, the Winner will be contacted. This will usually be within 72 hours of the giveaway ending.
- If no response is received from the Winner within 72 hours of being contacted, a subsequent Winner may be selected.
- Finally, entry to this prize draw confirms that participants have read, understood and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you have any additional questions, please contact me.
*Disclaimer: I received a TOAD Personalised Organiser for the purposes of this review. But all thoughts and opinions are my own. See my Disclosure Page for more details