Some posts here on ARoseTintedWorld may contain affiliate links. This means that if you click a link and buy a product or register, then I may receive a commission at no extra cost to you. I may also use products from the companies mentioned in these posts. Thank you for supporting my blog!
I was nominated for The Flawesome Award by Jen at TheFrozenMind.com. I am so delighted to have been nominated by her. Her blog is full of really great and informative posts so do go over there to take a look!
The Flawesome Award:
This award was created by the lovely Sophia Ismaa. She wanted to create an award that celebrates our faults and this is definitely an award that resonates with me.
Here is Sophia’s description of this award:
“It’s time to celebrate the flaws that make you awesome.
How many times do we see an award that celebrates all things bright and shiny and sunny in a person? How often do we forget that our weaknesses can be a strength? Our flaws make us human, our flaws tell us more about who we are, and in turn we turn those flaws into awesome strengths. In short, our flaws make us #flawesome.”
Here are the rules:
- Link back to the creator – Sophia Ismaa Writes
- Display the award
- List 3 flaws and turn it into a strength
- Tag 10 other people
3 Ways That I am ‘Flawesome’
- I am constantly stressing over ‘the small stuff’ – but this means that the big things are usually in the right place. I was born to worry over everything, but this usually means that I have thought of everything that can go wrong and am prepared for every eventuality.
2. I am very emotional, and do cry at everything – but this makes me real. I’m not a phoney nor a fake. What you see is what you get. Just be prepared to always have tissues in your handbag!
3. I never forget things. I have an amazing memory and will bring things that happened years ago up. It can be your enemy when I am in an argument with you. But it also means that I can be the loyalist of friends.
And so it is onto the next recipients of this award!
Rachael at RachaelHope.co.uk
Nancy at MyEverydayChallenges.com
Joan at MyBestFriendAdeline
Sarah at SarahBethBlogs
Sue at Sue Foster Info
ZaraLouu at Zara Louu
Becca at Becca Blogs It Out
Rosie at HelloSixty.com
Vicky at CrunchyLeaves and Sunsets
Hilary at Richly Solo
As ever – no pressure to do the award and if you do, you can take your time.
See my other awards
and find out more about me in Blogger Q&A