Some posts here on ARoseTintedWorld may contain affiliate links. This means that if you click a link and buy a product or register, then I may receive a commission at no extra cost to you. I may also use products from the companies mentioned in these posts. Thank you for supporting my blog!
Are you a fan of personalised jewellery? Have a special birthday or occasion coming up and looking for the perfect gift? Well, today I am going to show you a wonderful personalised gift idea that may be just the thing that you are looking for. Here is my review of the personalised sterling silver heart locket from LOVELOX London.
And read on till the end, because at the bottom of this review you can get the chance to win one of these gorgeous heart locket pendant necklaces for yourself!
*Ad – I was sent a LOVELOX Personalised 925 Sterling Silver Heart Locket with photo to review for the purpose of this post. Ultimately though, this review is my honest opinion. For more details see the Disclosure Policy
Sterling Silver Heart Locket by LOVELOX London – Our Review And Giveaway
I do love personalised jewellery. And nothing is more personal than a custom engraved locket that holds special photos of your loved ones or pets. Understandably therefore, I was delighted when LOVELOX asked if I would like to review one of their range of personalised photograph pendants.
I actually clearly remember the first picture locket pendant that I received as a child. I was about 6 and was so excited to receive a small gold pendant that would fit 2 tiny pictures inside it. It still remains a very precious piece of jewellery to me, though sadly it looks far too small for me now.
I also remember that it was incredibly difficult finding a picture that would fit inside. And cutting and fitting the picture inside was an incredibly fiddly task for my dad! So was interested to see how this heart photo locket from LOVELOX would compare to my remembered experiences.
Who Are LOVELOX?
LOVELOX is a family company that has a heritage tracing back to being founded over 100 years ago in Birmingham’s historic jewellery quarter.
Their brand mission is
“to create treasured keepsakes to celebrate meaningful moments in your life.”
Indeed, if you view their online store you will find a whole range of gold, rose gold and 925 sterling silver lockets that can be engraved and personalised with photographs. The price of their lockets range between £60 and £100, with personalisation costing a little extra. I was offered a plain heart silver locket to review, but there are more ornate pieces of jewelry and even a small silver heart locket if you wish to shop similar items.
Using The LOVELOX Website To Create A Personalised Locket
Once you have chosen your desired locket in the LOVELOX online shop, you get the chance to personalise your item right there on the website.
It is incredibly easy to insert your chosen message or name for engraving. You have a choice of 3 different fonts for the lettering. And you can even adjust the size of the letters to suit. I went for the Times font, plus I adjusted the size on the image of the heart photo locket on my computer screen until the sizing looked right for me.
Following this you get the chance to upload your chosen photographs. No more needing to search for a tiny picture to fit inside your locket at home. LOVELOX let you choose a picture from your phone or computer. Then you can upload, crop and reposition it to fit inside the frame. LOVELOX take care of fitting it into the locket for you!
This heart shaped locket retails at £60. That is for the plain silver heart locket. Engraving and adding photographs costs £20. Making the total cost £80.
What Did We Think?
Our heart shaped silver locket arrived merely 2 days after ordering, which I thought was an incredibly quick dispatch. I was incredibly excited to open the package.
And I was definitely not disappointed!
Firstly, the presentation is just superb, a lovely outer box, and a beautifully packaged and luxurious looking inner box.
In addition to this, the engraving on the sterling silver locket looks perfect, exactly how I had wanted it. And finally, the photographs inside were wonderful quality, positioned in exactly the same way that I had placed them when I uploaded them. No fiddly cutting or fitting required!
I had decided that this locket should be a special one for my little girl to wear. And the chain that comes with the sterling silver locket necklace has a 16-18 inch chain. The 16 inch fastening is perfect for my little girl right now, but it is good to know that as she gets older and grows that she can also wear it on the 18 inch fastening too.
I am sure that this locket and the photo content within it will remain one of her most prized possessions for years to come. And we were both totally thrilled at the quality of the item and the service that we received from LOVELOX. I would definitely think of them in future when looking for special personalised jewellery purchases.
LOVELOX Are Kindly Letting Me Do A Giveaway!
Furthermore, LOVELOX have kindly offered my readers the chance to win a locket personalised with photographs and engraving like the one that I have featured above! You can win this chance to get your own locket with your own photos, message engraved and free P&P – all worth £80! To be in with a chance to win, enter using the form below. And good luck!
The competition is open to entrants over 18yrs from the UK only. The winner will be chosen at random after the competition closes – but see the full t&cs below.
Terms and Conditions of Giveaway
- Giveaway ends at midnight on 21st June 2021 (00:00 on 22/06/21)
- There is one prize only – which consists of one LOVELOX personalised sterling silver heart locket necklaces worth £80 as reviewed above.
- The prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
- This giveaway is limited to UK entrants aged 18 or over. If you enter from out of the UK, your entry will be deleted.
- By providing your information, you are providing your information to me and me alone. I do not share or sell information. I will pass the winner’s information on to LOVELOX for them to send a a promo code to the winner . The winner can then claim the prize themselves (a silver heart locket with full personalisation of 2 photos, engraving and P&P)
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.
- The Winner will be contacted within 72 hours of the giveaway ending. I will contact the winner by email, but may also use direct messaging on Twitter or Instagram. Please note – this messaging will only be from my official account. If any other account tries to contact you, do not respond or give any personal details.
- If no response is received from the Winner within 30 days of being contacted, a subsequent Winner may be selected.
- Finally, entry to this prize draw confirms that participants have read, understood and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you have any additional questions, please contact me.
And please do pin this post for later.