Some posts here on ARoseTintedWorld may contain affiliate links. This means that if you click a link and buy a product or register, then I may receive a commission at no extra cost to you. I may also use products from the companies mentioned in these posts. Thank you for supporting my blog!
As I go through the menopause I am constantly joking that my body is falling apart to anyone who will listen. But I realise that there is actually some truth to my jests. Falling oestrogen and collagen levels are the main reasons for some of the worst parts of ageing, such as thinning hair and aching joints. So I was delighted when So Body Co got in touch to see if I would like to try out their collagen powders. I decided to trial their So Body Co Peptigen+ collagen powder, so here is my So Body Co Peptigen+ Review. Can it reduce or even turn back the tide of ageing? Let’s find out.
Plus, do read on, as later on you get the chance to win 3 months supply of So Body Co Peptigen+ for yourself!
*Ad – I was sent a 3 month supply of So Body Co Peptigen+ Collagen powder to review for the purpose of this post. Ultimately though, this review is my honest opinion. This post may also contain affiliate links. For more details see the Disclosure Policy
So Body Co Peptigen+ Review And Giveaway
Collagen is one of the most important components of our bodies. It literally holds us together as it is protein that is a major part of skin, bones, hair and joints. But as we age it reduces dramatically. Meaning that by the age of 80, we are producing 75% less collagen than we were in our teens and early 20s.
And this has a dramatic impact on how we age. Skin thins, hair weakens and thins and joints start to ache more.
To combat this, taking collagen supplements could certainly be the way to go. Clinical trials have shown that taking supplements can improve skin hydration and improve wrinkles.
I was intrigued to see if taking So Body Co collagen powder would improve my gut pains and my aching right leg and hip. I have suffered from gut issues since having a child in my mid 40s, and I am always aware that a healthy gut can improve general health! Plus, I have recently been told that I have some arthritis in my hip and knee joints and whilst it does not help that I am overweight, I am sure that ageing is taking its toll too.
All About So Body Co Peptigen+ Powder
So Body Co Peptigen+ contains not one but 5 different types of collagen. By providing sources of collagen types I,II,III,V and X, it claims to provide all the building blocks to support the production in the body of
- healthy skin,
- and helps support a healthy gut too.
One 10g scoop daily is all that you need. Each scoop has 0 carbs, so the product is keto friendly. And each scoop also contains only 36 calories.
One thing I will say is that the powder does contain bovine, avian, egg and fish proteins, so is not suitable for vegetarians or vegans or people with other cultural dietary requirements.
How To Take The Powder
The advice on the packet says to mix the powders with 200-300ml of water and drink. I did try this the first day and found that the powder dissolved well but the drink really did not taste nice!
So on day two I started to mix the powder in with my coffee. You can still taste the powder slightly, but it is much more palatable in my opinion.
You could also add the powder into a smoothie or into baking, but I found the coffee method the easiest way to incorporate it into my routine.
And what were the results of taking it?
My Experience Of Taking So Body Co Peptigen+
For the first 2 weeks I really did see an improvement in a lot of ways. I felt quite impressed with how my tummy pains had reduced and that my joint pains has improved.
But then sadly life kicked in. My daughter was ill for a few days, which massively impacted our sleep. Sleep deprivation meant I was back to square one with my aches and pains.
After taking the powders for a whole month I will still say that have seen a little improvement in my knee and hip joints. But do think I need to take the product for a little longer to see the full benefits.
Why don’t you go take a look over at the So Body Co Website and see what their products could do for you?
And Now It’s Time For A Giveaway!
The So Body Co have kindly offered my readers the chance to win a 3 month supply of So Body Co Peptigen+ Collagen powder worth at least £90!
For a chance to win, enter using the form below. And good luck!
The competition is open to entrants over 18 yrs from the UK only. The winner will be chosen at random after the competition closes – but see the full t&cs below.
Terms and Conditions of Giveaway
- Giveaway ends at midnight on 22nd February 2023 (00:00 on 23/02/23)
- There is one prize only. Which consists of a 3 month supply of So Body Co Peptide+ Collagen powders worth around £90
- The prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
- This giveaway is limited to UK entrants aged 18 or over. If you enter from out of the UK, your entry will be deleted.
- By providing your information, you are agreeing to provide your address to myself and So Body Co that we can arrange your prize
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.
- The Winner will be contacted within 48 hours of the giveaway ending. I will contact the winner by email, but may also use direct messaging on Twitter or Instagram. Please note – this messaging will only be from my official account. Indeed, if any other account tries to contact you, do not respond or give any personal details.
- If no response is received from the Winner within 30 days of being contacted, a subsequent Winner may be selected.
- Finally, entry to this prize draw confirms that participants have read, understood and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you have any additional questions, please contact me.
Please note, as with anything on my blog, this article does not provide medical advice. Content on my site is for informational or educational purposes. Please discuss taking any supplements with your medical practitioner before starting any kind of regime and do check the product before taking to ensure that you do not have a sensitivity or allergy.
I hope that you have enjoyed this So Body Co review. Good Luck!