Some posts here on ARoseTintedWorld may contain affiliate links. This means that if you click a link and buy a product or register, then I may receive a commission at no extra cost to you. I may also use products from the companies mentioned in these posts. Thank you for supporting my blog!
I love a bit of nostalgia, don’t you? As a child of the 70s I grew up watching the Muppets, Knightmare and Button Moon. Moreover, my other half loves wearing retro inspired tees. His collection spans from Thundercats to My Little Pony. And as one t-shirt wears out, he loves to scour the net for the perfect retro replacement. But he need search no more! Today I am delighted to share with you a website where you can find a massive selection of retro inspired gifts including t-shirts, mugs and bags. Buy the perfect present for yourself and others. Here is my review of TruffleShuffle.
And read on till the end, because at the bottom of this review you can get the chance to win £25 credit to spend on the site!
*Ad – I was sent a selection of Truffle Shuffle items to review for the purpose of this post. Ultimately though, this review is my honest opinion. For more details see the Disclosure Policy
In Retro Heaven – My Review Of TruffleShuffle
Who Are TruffleShuffle?
TruffleShuffle.co.uk is a site dedicated to bringing you the most amazing collection of t-shirts, gifts and accessories that you can find anywhere on the web. From old school inspired mugs to retro tees from your favourite cult TV, films and games, they have a HUGE selection.
And I do mean huge!
Whether you are a fan of Care Bears, The Racoons or Disney Princesses, they stock a massive array of dresses, bags and mugs. So you are bound to find something perfect for you. Or find the ideal present for that hard to buy for person.
We all know one of those!
They kindly offered to send me a selection of items from their site. And because they have such a huge selection I had trouble choosing! But here are the items that I eventually selected.
Transformers Optimus Prime T-Shirt
My other half had just recently had to stop wearing two of his favourite retro shirts, as they had become too worn and faded. They’ll get upcycled into dust rags and cleaning cloths, but I decided to let him try one of the exclusive retro tees that TruffleShuffle is renowned for.
And he was delighted by this one! This Optimus Prime t-shirt (RRP £19.99) is a real throw back to the 80s.
Wallace And Gromit Mini Me Kids T-Shirt
My little girl is a massive Wallace and Gromit fan. I made her a custom t-shirt a couple of years ago, but she sadly grew out of it too quickly. So when I saw this Gromit mini-me t-shirt (RRP £14.99) that is an exclusive to TruffleShuffle, I just knew that she would love it!
I was right – this is definitely going to become her summer favourite!
And are you a big fan too? Then there is a matching adult Wallace T-shirt – where you are the ‘big cheese’ to your ‘little cracker’.
Fraggle Rock Gang Mug
Next up was something for me. I was a massive Fraggle Rock fan when I was younger, and TruffleShuffle have a whole heap of t-shirts, mugs, sweaters and even a door mat! A lot are exclusive to their site.
But this Fraggle Rock Mug (RRP £9.99) with a cute picture of all the band is sure to make me smile whenever I use it. Plus I love the black interior. No more tea stains!
Vintage Fraggle Rock Tote Bag
Finally, I chose this gorgeous vintage looking Fraggle Tote Bag. (RRP £9.99) Another exclusive to the TruffleShuffle site, it is large enough to fit a towel, my lunch and a book. So it is perfect for summer beach visits and picnics. And folds down to slip into my handbag.
As you know, I’m not a fan of buying for buying’s sake. But I do love being able to buy that perfect present when it is needed. And this site really does have something for everyone, so do go and check it out!
TruffleShuffle Are Kindly Letting Me Do A Giveaway!
Furthermore, TruffleShuffle have kindly offered my readers the chance to win £25 worth of credit to spend on their site! You can win this chance to choose your own piece of retro heaven. To be in with a chance to win, enter using the form below. And good luck!
The competition is open to entrants over 18 yrs from the UK only. The winner will be chosen at random after the competition closes – but see the full t&cs below.
Terms and Conditions of Giveaway
- Giveaway ends at midnight on 22nd July 2021 (00:00 on 23/07/21)
- There is one prize only – which consists of one £25 credit note to spend on the TruffleShuffle.co.uk website.
- The prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
- This giveaway is limited to UK entrants aged 18 or over. If you enter from out of the UK, your entry will be deleted.
- By providing your information, you are providing your information to me and me alone. I do not share or sell information. I will pass the winner’s information on to TruffleShuffle for them to send the credit to the winner . The winner can then claim their own £25 credit prize.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.
- The Winner will be contacted within 72 hours of the giveaway ending. I will contact the winner by email, but may also use direct messaging on Twitter or Instagram. Please note – this messaging will only be from my official account. If any other account tries to contact you, do not respond or give any personal details.
- If no response is received from the Winner within 30 days of being contacted, a subsequent Winner may be selected.
- Finally, entry to this prize draw confirms that participants have read, understood and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you have any additional questions, please contact me.
And please do pin this post for later.