Some posts here on ARoseTintedWorld may contain affiliate links. This means that if you click a link and buy a product or register, then I may receive a commission at no extra cost to you. I may also use products from the companies mentioned in these posts. Thank you for supporting my blog!
My word of this week has been Reflection.
It’s a full year since I took a career break. And I have reflected over what I have achieved, and where I think I may go next. I have done an awful lot of thinking this week.
In my achievements, I have
- lost a stone in weight.
- begun sewing more clothes for myself and gained a lot of confidence doing that
- started sewing jersey clothes, which opens up a whole new avenue of clothes to make for Elizabeth and myself.
- created a blog, with all the technical and physical knowledge behind achieving that
- become closer and more bonded with my daughter as I have had more time and energy to give
At the end of the day, all the reflections on these achievements have made me realise that I have come quite far this year and that I am so much happier in life.
But as a downside, I have also reflected upon the things that haven’t quite gone to plan
In my negatives, I have
- needed and continue to need medications.
- not quite achieved my full potential in setting up the sewing business that I wanted.
- not done as many jobs around the house as I want to.
- spent some of my savings.
- not really worked out what to do next?!
A lot of reflection. I have worked out that I am going to continue on this same path. Maybe at some point I will want to go back to the career that I did before.Maybe I just need to reflect a little more?