Some posts here on ARoseTintedWorld may contain affiliate links. This means that if you click a link and buy a product or register, then I may receive a commission at no extra cost to you. I may also use products from the companies mentioned in these posts. Thank you for supporting my blog!
Are you the type of person who loves motivational quotes and pictures to boost your day? Well today I have a great gift idea that may be perfect for you. I was asked by Wicked Uncle to review this Light Up Neon Effect Message Frame. Is it a good gift idea? What uses could you get from it? See further down what I thought.
And read on till the end, because at the bottom of this review you can get the chance to win one of these frames for yourself!
Light Up Neon Effect Message Frame Review And Giveaway
I love a motivational quote, and have plenty here on my site. But I am also a keen crafter, so really liked the idea of a wipe clean message board that lights up. The neon colours appealed to my 80s nostalgia, and I had a tonne of ideas for how I was going to use this.
How Do You Use It?
Simply draw or write your message on the board using the 3 neon pens provided. The pens are green, orange and pink, so you can create a host of different looks. Then insert batteries and push the button on the top to light up your message. The neon colours really do pop!
I created a Halloween scene perfect for the spooky season, but you could use this message frame for
- motivational messages
- family notices
- writing your ‘to-do” lists
- a nightlight in a child bedroom
The frame can be hung on the wall or used free standing, and it needs 3 x AAA batteries (which are not included)
At 23cm square it does not take up much room at all but still looks fabulous when lit.
And because you can wipe it clean and start again I will undoubtedly be using it again in the run up to Christmas. Maybe I will use it for one of my favourite Forrest Gump Quotes “Life Is Like A Box Of Chocolates; You Never Know What You’re Gonna Get”
Were There Any Difficulties?
It’s a shame it doesn’t come with batteries, as I had to hunt some down, then hunt for a small screwdriver to open it up etc. It would be nice to see it ready to go as a gift idea.
Plus it doesn’t come with instructions in the box, and it was only the fact that I am a seasoned crafter that told me that I needed to push down on the pen nibs for some time before they would write. I could see that maybe these pens would confuse and annoy people. It does say on the back of the outer box to push the pen nib down, but a lot of people would perhaps assume that the pens should write straight away.
All this being said, I know that we will be using and reusing this message board loads, it’s a great addition to any home or office.
Find it on the Wicked Uncle website where it retails at £16.95
And Now It’s Time For A Giveaway!
Furthermore, you can win your own, as Wicked Uncle have sent me an extra Light Up Neon Effect Message Frame to give away to my readers. For a chance to win, enter using the form below. And good luck!
The competition is open to entrants over 18 yrs from the UK only. The winner will be chosen at random after the competition closes – but see the full t&cs below.
Do you love giveaways? I currently have another on my site. If you haven’t already, why not enter my chance to win
Terms and Conditions of Giveaway
- Giveaway ends at midnight on 14th October 2021 (00:00 on 15/10/21)
- There is one prize only – which consists of one Light Up Neon Effect Message Frame worth £16.95. Sorry but I cannot provide batteries as these cannot be sent through the postal system.
- The prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
- This giveaway is limited to UK entrants aged 18 or over. If you enter from out of the UK, your entry will be deleted.
- By providing your information, you are providing your information to me and me alone. I do not share or sell information.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.
- The Winner will be contacted within 72 hours of the giveaway ending. I will contact the winner by email, but may also use direct messaging on Twitter or Instagram. Please note – this messaging will only be from my official account. Indeed, if any other account tries to contact you, do not respond or give any personal details.
- If no response is received from the Winner within 30 days of being contacted, a subsequent Winner may be selected.
- Finally, entry to this prize draw confirms that participants have read, understood and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you have any additional questions, please contact me.
What would you draw on yours?
And please do pin this post for later.