Some posts here on ARoseTintedWorld may contain affiliate links. This means that if you click a link and buy a product or register, then I may receive a commission at no extra cost to you. I may also use products from the companies mentioned in these posts. Thank you for supporting my blog!
Over the past 18 months it has been difficult to get to see family and friends for those special occasions. And indeed you may still be finding it hard to get to see people. So if you have a special occasion or birthday coming up, why not send that person a little bit of luxury through the post? Today I have a Letter Box Hamper review for you. See what I think of these letterbox sized parcels. Are they a great present for those hard to buy for people on your list?
And read on till the end, because at the bottom of this review you can get the chance to win one of these for yourself!
Letter Box Hamper Review And Giveaway
I love a little bit of luxury, don’t you? And as you may know, I also prefer gifting experiences over things. So todays review seems a perfect fit.
Who Are Letter Box Hamper?
The Letter Box Hamper team have scoured the length and breadth of the UK to find luxury British produce that is perfect for gifting. They love to discover small artisan independent producers that are making amazing quality food and drink. Moreover, these luxury products cannot normally be found on supermarket shelves.
The team then turn a selection of these products into beautifully packed and wrapped parcels that can easily be delivered through your letterbox.
Letter Box Hamper have a large range of hampers to choose from.
- Gin Lovers Letter Box Hamper
- Cheese Lovers Letter Box Hamper
- Coffee Lovers Letter Box Hamper
- Afternoon Tea Letter Box Hamper
- Healthy and Wellness Letter Box Hamper
- Whisky Lovers Letter Box Hamper
- Vegan Friendly Letter Box Hamper
- Chocolate Lovers Letter Box Hamper
- British Charcuterie Letter Box Hamper
- Best of the North Letter Box Hamper
- Delicatessen Letter Box Hamper
- Cheese and Biscuits Letter box Hamper
- Luxury Breakfast Letter Box Hamper
- Chilli Lovers Letter Box Hamper
- Retro Sweets Letter Box Hamper
- Gluten Free Letter box Hamper
- Best Of British Letter Box Hamper – with either gin or vodka
- Best of Scotland Hamper – with single malt whisky
So, as you can see there is most likely something for everyone. Plus, they currently have two festive hampers which are perfect for a Christmas gift.
But what are the hampers like? We were sent one to discover for ourselves.
Gin Lovers Letter Box Hamper
Because they have such a large range, I had a real problem deciding! But in the end I plumped for the Gin Lovers hamper. It arrived a couple of days later, and indeed fitted very easily through my letter box.
My first impression was how lovely the packaging is. Green paper packaging taped with stickers and reusable string made for an incredibly classy looking package. And in addition once this was removed the sturdy inner box was also incredibly cute. Not only giving the impression of an actual hamper with its wicker texture and fake paper straps but also lined with a striking lining paper. I am already planning how I can reuse this, as it is too lovely just to throw away.
Inside the box I found a set of cards about the Letter Box Hamper team and the contents of my hamper. The contents of my hamper were
- A 50ml bottle of Original Plymouth Gin
- A 50ml bottle of Plymouth Sloe Gin
- Some luxury roasted and caramelised cashew nuts from Cambrook
- A Slab of Willies Hazelnut and Raisin chocolate
- Some Love Snacks smoked almonds
- Coco chocolatier’s Gin & Tonic Dark chocolate
Both bottles were glass rather than plastic, and all the items really are of a fine quality. the kind of produce that you would find in high end restaurants and hotels. So it really is a hamper full of treats.
As well as this, it is just a lovely experience to receive a gift that makes you try something new. And altogether I am delighted, so I do think that it would make a perfect gift for that person on your list that is usually hard to buy for.
Prices start at £29.95 – why not take a look at the website to see which you would choose?
And Now It’s Time For A Giveaway!
Furthermore, you can win your own hamper, as The Letter Box Hamper team have offered the chance to win a Letter Box Hamper of your choosing to my readers. Which one would you choose if you won?
For a chance to win, enter using the form below. And good luck!
The competition is open to entrants over 18 yrs from the UK only. The winner will be chosen at random after the competition closes – but see the full t&cs below.
Do you love giveaways? I currently have another on my site. If you haven’t already, why not enter my chance to win
Terms and Conditions of Giveaway
- Giveaway ends at midnight on 28th October 2021 (00:00 on 29/10/21)
- There is one prize only – which consists of one Letter Box Hamper worth £29.95
- The prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
- This giveaway is limited to UK entrants aged 18 or over. If you enter from out of the UK, your entry will be deleted.
- By providing your information, you are agreeing that I can pass your details on to Letter Box Hamper for them to arrange your prize.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.
- The Winner will be contacted within 72 hours of the giveaway ending. I will contact the winner by email, but may also use direct messaging on Twitter or Instagram. Please note – this messaging will only be from my official account. Indeed, if any other account tries to contact you, do not respond or give any personal details.
- If no response is received from the Winner within 30 days of being contacted, a subsequent Winner may be selected.
- Finally, entry to this prize draw confirms that participants have read, understood and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you have any additional questions, please contact me.
And please do pin this post for later.