Some posts here on ARoseTintedWorld may contain affiliate links. This means that if you click a link and buy a product or register, then I may receive a commission at no extra cost to you. I may also use products from the companies mentioned in these posts. Thank you for supporting my blog!
How would you like to hear about how your child can receive a magical personalised letter and activity package from Santa in the run up to the big day? In this Lapland Letters review, I will show you how one of these magical packages can add some more sparkle to the excitement of the festive season.
Plus, do read on, as later on you get the chance to win a letter for your own children* (*limited to a maximum of 5 letters per family)
*Ad – I was sent a bundle of Lapland Letters to review for the purpose of this post. Ultimately though, this review is my honest opinion. This post also contains affiliate links. For more details see the Disclosure Policy
Lapland Letters Review And Giveaway
I love the run up to Christmas. For me the magic of advent and December far overshadows the actual day itself. Even if having children on Christmas day is magical.
I love visiting festive markets, doing festive crafts and baking, and sharing all these experiences as a family. And today I am going to tell you about another wonderful way to build on all this Christmas magic and anticipation.
As you also may know, I much prefer gift experiences as presents. So when I was offered the chance to review some personalised letters and activity packs from Santa, I was intrigued and excited.
Who Are Lapland Letters?
Lapland Letters make personalised letter and activity bundles that will make the season even more magical for you and your family. Their authentic personalised Santa letters are unique to your child, and so they make Christmas more believable than ever!
You can choose from 10 different letter themes. Every year, all the letters are updated with new and enchanting Christmas stories. Every letter from Santa is beautifully designed and presented.
The letters are carefully personalised to your child, signed by either Santa Claus or Father Christmas, and include a magical Santa map on the reverse.
The letter is then posted and delivered direct to your child in a ‘elf-clusive’ Lapland envelope with a Lapland postal stamp to encapsulate the true Christmas experience. There is free standard delivery available on all UK orders.
Furthermore, with every letter from Santa, you can choose to include a Santa bumper activity pack, with goodies and bonus items included.
How To Order Your Letter
First, you choose the letter you wish to receive from the 10 different types. You can view each letter here and decide which one is best for your own child this year.
You simply fill in your child’s personalisation details. I was asked to fill out a form which included details such as Elizabeth’s age, present wish, best friend’s name, her home town and lots more.
Then I selected if I wanted the letter from Santa or Father Christmas. I even got to write my own little extra personalised message from Santa.
Finally, you can choose to add on some lovely extras such as a personalised chocolate bar, gift box or activity pack.
Our letters arrived and I was excited to see what was in them, so I unsealed them carefully. Each letter package contained
- A personalised Santa letter
- Santa’s secret map (on the back of the letter)
- A 2021 ‘Good Child List’ certificate
- An Invitation to become an elf (on the back of the good child certificate)
- A ‘Santa Please Stop Here’ poster
- An ‘Elf In Training’ poster (on the back of the Santa Stop Here poster)
- A ‘Sleeps Until Christmas’ Colouring in page
- A Festive placemat for Santa treats (on the back of the Sleeps until Christmas page)
- Doorhanger, word search and puzzle activity card
- Christmas Jumper and colouring in card
- Wishing stars activity card
- Postcard to send back to Santa
One of our letters also contained some Magic Reindeer food, though you can choose to add this onto your order for an extras cost, along with other personalised goodies that are available for an extra charge.
There is so much to do within each pack that I am sure it will keep Elizabeth entertained and excited during the whole month.
Early Bird Offer
As it is Christmas soon, please do order soon!
For a limited time, every order of a Santa letter + bumper Santa activity pack will include a free personalised 2021 ‘Good Child List’ certificate, a Christmas countdown, Christmas Eve treat sheet, as well as an invitation to join the Lapland Elf Club!
What Do I Think Of The Letters?
I was absolutely delighted with the bundles that we received, and think I will be arranging letters to be delivered to a couple more children that I know.
I’m certain that any little girl or boy would be very excited to receive one of these letters. I know that my little girl will be amazed!
Why don’t you go take a look over at the Lapland Letters site?
Please note: Our letter would have cost £8.90, as it is the basic letter with the Early Bird bumper activity pack
And Now It’s Time For A Giveaway!
You can Win a magical letter bundle of your own!
A wonderful bundle of Christmas magic, delivered to your door
One family* will win a magical Christmas delivery for each of their children! Each child will receive their own big bundle of exciting Christmas activities, a personalised letter and certificate from Santa, plus an invitation to join the Lapland Elf Club, all delivered in a beautiful, bright red envelope complete with Lapland post mark!
Each full fantastical letter package includes:
- Personalised letter and Santa’s secret map
- Santa’s bumper activity pack
- Personalised Good Child List certificate and Elf Club invitation
- Christmas countdown and Santa treat board
- Santa Stop Here poster and Elf Club rules
- Santa thank you postcard
*The prize is limited to a maximum of five children, all delivered to one single UK address
For a chance to win, enter using the form below. And good luck!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
The competition is open to entrants over 18 yrs from the UK only. The winner will be chosen at random after the competition closes – but see the full t&cs below.
Terms and Conditions of Giveaway
- Giveaway ends at midnight on 2nd December 2021 (00:00 on 03/12/21)
- There is one prize only – which consists of one letter per child for up to five children – all delivered to the same UK address.
- The prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
- This giveaway is limited to UK entrants aged 18 or over. If you enter from out of the UK, your entry will be deleted.
- By providing your information, you are agreeing to provide your address to myself and Lapland Letters that we can arrange your prize
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.
- The Winner will be contacted within 48 hours of the giveaway ending. I will contact the winner by email, but may also use direct messaging on Twitter or Instagram. Please note – this messaging will only be from my official account. Indeed, if any other account tries to contact you, do not respond or give any personal details.
- If no response is received from the Winner within 5 days of being contacted, a subsequent Winner may be selected. This is because Lapland Letters need to have the winners details before 13th December, to ensure Christmas delivery.
- I will actively endeavour to get the prize to you before Christmas Eve 2021. However, delays to notifying the winner/claiming the prize and postage delays may render this impossible. I cannot be held responsible if the prize does not reach the winner in time for Christmas.
- Finally, entry to this prize draw confirms that participants have read, understood and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you have any additional questions, please contact me.
I hope that you have enjoyed this Lapland Letters review. Good Luck!