Some posts here on ARoseTintedWorld may contain affiliate links. This means that if you click a link and buy a product or register, then I may receive a commission at no extra cost to you. I may also use products from the companies mentioned in these posts. Thank you for supporting my blog!
I have thought about this for a while, and finally decided to do it! As of the end of April 2019, I am going to be accepting guest posts on A Rose Tinted World.
Guest Posts on A Rose Tinted World
I’ve been writing and posting 3 posts a week now for 9 months. In fact, I have a whole host of fresh content ideas and could go on for a while like this. However, I do feel that I want to add something new into my mix of parenting, lifestyle, sewing and days out! I’ve become a bit bogged down in the whole promotion and writing cycle of blogging. So to help you reach a new audience and stop me from getting too overwhelmed, I would love to share some of your stories.
I will publish guest posts on a Monday, and the subject is going to be
‘Life doesn’t always go to plan (but turns out for the best)’
Has something happened to you that you thought was awful at the time, but actually ended up being much better for you in the long run?
- Did a partner cheat on you, only for someone better to come along?
- Have you struggled at something and changed direction, only to find that the new direction opens lots more doors?
- Did you lose a job you loved, only to be offered a much better one?
These are just a few possible ideas, but as you can see, your guest post could cover any event that has happened in your life. It should have tears and laughter but overall the tale has to have a positive message, that sometimes life throws us lemons, but we can make great lemonade!
What Else Would I Require From Your Submission?
- It needs to be totally original. I will not accept posts which you have already published on your own blog. I’m looking for new and original stories to share.
- High quality spelling and grammar. Please do check these before sending. Though I will check them too and edit before posting if it is needed.
- More than 500 words. The maximum is up to you, I know how easy it is to write when it is from the heart. But at least 500 words, please.
- Please include any social media links you would like to have featured alongside your post.(Sorry, but only one link to your blog homepage will be allowed) Plus a short bio about you and you blog. And a picture of yourself if you wish this to be shared.
- I would also appreciate it if you SHARE IT ON YOUR OWN SOCIAL MEDIA. I will make at least 3 pins for my Pinterest boards (find them here). And I will promote your guest post heavily across my own social media. I would appreciate if you would do the same!
However, I will also say that I do reserve the right to not publish your submission if I do not think it is right for my blog. I will tell you why I have made my decision.(For instance – I will say that I will not publish any post that features too much swearing or has a overtly sexual theme. This is a family blog after all!)
Then What Happens Next?
When I have read through and approved your submission, I will let you know as soon as possible the date it will be published. I intend to publish them in the order I receive them, so do be quick! If you have any questions, then do get in touch. Otherwise, send your submission to [email protected]
I can’t wait to hear your stories and feature your guest posts on A Rose Tinted World!
Why not pin me for later?