Some posts here on ARoseTintedWorld may contain affiliate links. This means that if you click a link and buy a product or register, then I may receive a commission at no extra cost to you. I may also use products from the companies mentioned in these posts. Thank you for supporting my blog!
I love being organised. As a sewer and craft fanatic, I have lots of little bits and bobs. And just recently, it became obvious that these needed a new and more organised home as they were constantly spilling over. So when the lovely people at VonHaus gave me one of their 30 Drawer Storage Organisers, I jumped at the chance of getting organised with VonHaus. And later on in this post, find out how you have the chance to win one for yourself!
#AD – gifted – We received a White 30 Drawer Storage Organiser to review.
Getting Organised With VonHaus – A Review And Giveaway!
VonHaus actually sell everything that you may need in your home. From the garden to the bedroom, from cleaning equipment to new televisions, they are a one stop shop for your house. But they also sell brilliant products for organising your home. And we were sent one of their sets of organiser drawers to review and share with our readers.
Actually, when I looked at the VonHaus website and looked at some of their products, I realised that they really do sell such a wide range of products. Being an avid fan of decluttering, I love ways to organise the objects that I do have. So I decided to ask for a storage solution for all my little bits of sewing clutter. The bits that are constantly getting tangled and falling off their existing shelf
Consequently, I was excited for trying out this drawer set. And I wasn’t disappointed!
A Versatile Set Of Storage Drawers
Whilst the set of storage drawers is found amongst the ‘Tool Storage’ section of the VonHaus site, I immediately saw its value not only in the garage, but in the sewing or craft room.
Made of white and grey plastic, it can be freestanding or can be attached to the wall with the integrated slots on the back. I actually wanted it to be freestanding in my sewing corner, where it fits perfectly under my sewing peg board.
Even though it is made of plastic, it is very sturdy. It is also attractive enough to be a part of your home. And the drawers have a latch that prevents them from being fully pulled out, so you don’t inadvertently cause the drawer to spill its contents. Which consequently means that they are perfect for keeping even the smallest craft or DIY pieces in order. No more bead spillages!
Finally, the 30 drawers (6 large and 24 small ones) are the perfect size for all my notions and bits and pieces. It means that they are now perfectly organised and easy to find. Yet the whole set measures just over 50cm wide by 26cm high.
And It’s Not Just For Crafty Bits And Bobs
In addition, I realised that it would also make the perfect organiser for make up or jewellery. Because the drawers are made from plastic, they are easy easy to keep clean.
And finally the set is perfect for keeping your DIY screws, nuts and bolts organised.
Be you a crafter, home improvement expert, or make-up or jewellery fan, I think most people could enjoy getting organised with VonHaus by using a set of drawers like these in their own life and home. Consequently, I think that it makes the perfect gift if you know one of these.
Want a more mobile craft organiser? See this post
Fancy Winning One Of These For Yourself?
If you go over to the VonHaus website, you can see more about the drawers there. But read on as you have a chance of winning one of these for yourself!
It’s Time For A Giveaway!
The lovely people at VonHaus have offered one of my readers the chance to win one of the White 30 Drawer Storage Organisers featured above! You too could be getting organised with VonHaus. To be in with a chance to win, please go over to my Instagram page. You need to follow me, like the featured VonHaus competition post, and comment to enter.
The competition is open to entrants from the UK only. The winner will be chosen at random after the competition closes – but see the full t&cs below.
You could win a set of drawers just like the ones I have just reviewed above:
Terms and Conditions of Giveaway
- Giveaway ends Midday on Monday 23rd December 2019.
- There is one prize only – which consists of a White 30 Drawer Storage Organiser by VonHaus. Products pictured on and inside the drawers in the review are not included.
- The prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
- This giveaway is limited to UK entrants aged 18 or over. If you enter from out of the UK, your entry will be deleted.
- By providing your information on Instagram, you are providing your information to me and me alone. I do not share or sell information. I will use any information only for the purpose of contacting the Winner and will send the winners details to VonHaus, so that they can send the winning prize.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.
- The Winner will be contacted by instagram direct message within 72 hours of the giveaway ending.
- If no response is received from the Winner within 72 hours of being contacted, a subsequent Winner may be selected.
- Finally, entry to this prize draw confirms that participants have read, understood and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you have any additional questions, please contact me.
Disclaimer: I received a VonHaus Storage Drawer Set for the purposes of this review. But all thoughts and opinions are my own.