Some posts here on ARoseTintedWorld may contain affiliate links. This means that if you click a link and buy a product or register, then I may receive a commission at no extra cost to you. I may also use products from the companies mentioned in these posts. Thank you for supporting my blog!
Have you ever been away on holiday and ordered a hire car with a booster seat only to find the seat unclean and unsafe? Are you a grandparent looking for a seat for occasional use? Or just looking for an easily fitted, light, portable and transportable seat? Well, read on to find a solution to these issues. This week we were sent a CarGoSeat to review. And later on in this post, find out how you have the chance to win one!
#AD – gifted – We received a CarGoSeat to review. All thoughts are my own.
CarGoSeat – A Review And Giveaway!
Car booster seats are quite cumbersome. Because of this you rarely want to pack them in your case. You can get inflatable types, but I am never quite sure about these. So I was very keen to see how the CarGoSeat measured up against all the competition.
All About The CarGoSeat
- The CarGoSeat is a group 3 booster seat – suitable for children weighing 22kg to 36kg, and measuring 125cm or over.
- It meets all the current European safety regulations (ECE R44/04), and has been vigorously crash tested.
- You can install it in seconds.
- It contains 10 litres of space for toys, plushes and clothes inside
- The seat converts into a wheeling pull along case with an easy flip-up handle.
- A button in each wheel activates the arm rests, which can be elevated or lowered into position whilst pushing these buttons.
- It is made from plastic with a fabric seat. All of which is easy to clean. And comes in 4 funky colours.
- The product has a 12 month warranty.
- It has a clasp that opens easily, and is simple to use by little ones.
- You don’t need to remove the contents of the case before converting it into a seat.
- Finally, when you have finished with the seat, you can send it back to CarGoSeat. They will recycle it. Meaning there is much less impact on the planet!
Because of all these features I was definitely excited to see our seat when it came.
What We Thought Of The CarGoSeat
Firstly, I was quite impressed by how sturdy the seat is. Especially considering how light it is. E loved the colour, and immediately wanted to pull it around with her. She could easily flip the handle herself.
Then, when we opened the case, we were amazed at the space inside. E could happily fit lots of her books, dolls and soft plushes inside easily. Obviously she wanted to pack everything straight away!
The instructions were clear and easy to understand.
We fitted it into the car and found that it was really so easy to fit. Consequently it will make a perfect spare or occasional seat if you are a grandparent looking for something small, quick and easy to install.
Pushing the yellow buttons in the wheel centres, we raised the armrests and fitted the standard seatbelt over E. She felt so grown up in her new seat! And without a doubt, one of the best things was that we didn’t need to remove any of the packed items to fit the seat in place.
(P.S. Yes, I know that E has a big coat on in this picture – she wouldn’t normally be wearing that whilst strapped into the car!)
E loves pulling her own little suitcase everywhere. And I can see how the CarGoSeat would be perfect for your little one to travel with. They can feel grown up, have their own mini case, but also always have a place to sit!
My only criticism of the case is in how it does pull. Because of the placement of the wheels on the base, they don’t always turn very well on every surface. They worked on our kitchen floor but not in the hallway. However, having said this E has pretty much pulled it everywhere she has gone since we took it out of the box.
In conclusion, I do think that this is a brilliant product for the price. And obviously I think the photos speak for themselves as to what E thinks!
Fancy Winning One Of These For Yourself?
Read on as you have a chance of winning one of these brilliant car seats for you and your family!
It’s Time For A Giveaway!
The lovely people at CarGoSeat have offered one of my readers the chance to win one of the brilliant travel carseats featured above! You too could be trundling away with your own highly portable travel booster seat! To be in with a chance to win, you firstly need to comment on this post to enter.
I just need to know the answer to one question.
What colour would you choose? Pink, Purple, Green or Blue?
Enter using the form below – and good luck!
The competition is open to entrants from the UK only. The winner will be chosen at random after the competition closes – but see the full t&cs below.
P.S. Love competitions? You can win this seat by entering below. But I have 2 other competitions open right now
Terms and Conditions of Giveaway
- Giveaway ends at midnight on 4th March 2020.
- There is one prize only – which consists of a CarGoSeat.
- The prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
- This giveaway is limited to UK entrants aged 18 or over. If you enter from out of the UK, your entry will be deleted.
- By providing your information to rafflecopter, you are providing your information to me and me alone. I do not share or sell information. I will use any information only for the purpose of contacting the Winner and will send the winners details to the PR company associated with the makers of the CarGoSeat, so that they can send the winning prize.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.
- The Winner will be contacted by email within 72 hours of the giveaway ending.
- If no response is received from the Winner within 72 hours of being contacted, a subsequent Winner may be selected.
- Finally, entry to this prize draw confirms that participants have read, understood and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Indeed, if you have any additional questions, please contact me.
Disclaimer: I received a CarGoSeat for the purposes of this review. But all thoughts and opinions are my own.
And see some of our other reviews