Some posts here on ARoseTintedWorld may contain affiliate links. This means that if you click a link and buy a product or register, then I may receive a commission at no extra cost to you. I may also use products from the companies mentioned in these posts. Thank you for supporting my blog!
As autumn wends on, the nights are drawing in and the weather is turning more unpredictable. This means that we cannot always get out as often as we would usually do, so we are always looking for new things to play both inside and outside the house. Thankfully, Wicked Uncle recently sent me a Bungee Hopper. So here is our Bungee Hopper review.
Plus, do read on, as later on you get the chance to win ONE OF THESE FOR YOURSELF!
*Ad – I was sent a Bungee Hopper to review by WICKED UNCLE for the purpose of this post. Ultimately though, this review is my honest opinion. This post also contains affiliate links. For more details see the Disclosure Policy
Bungee Hopper Review And Giveaway
Wicked Uncle is a great place to look when you are searching for gifts for any age or budget. They have some brilliant game and toy ideas for the whole family whatever the time of year. But we were really pleased to be sent this Bungee Hopper, as it can be used for both inside and outside play.
What Is A Bungee Hopper?
Suitable from age 5, this bouncy squeaky hopper is just like a pogo stick for smaller children. When you stand and bounce on the padded red base it squeaks. So all your child needs to do is grab a hold of the soft handlebars with the 40cm stretchy cord attached to the base and bounce around, squeaking all the way.
The soft foam hopper can be used both indoors and out, and so it is perfect for unpredictable outdoor weather and indoor play alike.
Elizabeth really enjoys playing on her hopper!
View the Bungee Hopper here in the Wicked Uncle shop website, where it retails for £16.95.
We definitely think that it is such a fun activity for all ages, and a great gift idea. It’s going to be perfect for playing with at the caravan.
And Now It’s Time For A Giveaway!
You can Win a Bungee Hopper of your own! Wicked Uncle have kindly gifted me a second hopper to give away to my readers.
For a chance to win, enter using the form below. And good luck!
The competition is open to entrants over 18 yrs from the UK only. The winner will be chosen at random after the competition closes – but see the full t&cs below.
Terms and Conditions of Giveaway
- Giveaway ends at midnight on 13th October 2022 (00:00 on 14/10/22)
- There is one prize only – which consists of a Bungee Hopper worth £16.95
- The prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
- This giveaway is limited to UK entrants aged 18 or over. If you enter from out of the UK, your entry will be deleted.
- By providing your information, you are agreeing to provide your name and address to myself so that I can arrange your prize. In this case the prize will be sent by Royal Mail. So please do be aware that their ongoing industrial strike action may also delay the prize reaching the winner.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.
- The Winner will be contacted within 48 hours of the giveaway ending. I will contact the winner by email, but may also use direct messaging on Twitter or Instagram. Please note – this messaging will only be from my official account. Indeed, if any other account tries to contact you, do not respond or give any personal details.
- If no response is received from the Winner within 30 days of being contacted, a subsequent Winner may be selected.
- Finally, entry to this prize draw confirms that participants have read, understood and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you have any additional questions, please contact me.
I hope that you have enjoyed this Bungee Hopper review. Would you like to win? Good Luck!