Some posts here on ARoseTintedWorld may contain affiliate links. This means that if you click a link and buy a product or register, then I may receive a commission at no extra cost to you. I may also use products from the companies mentioned in these posts. Thank you for supporting my blog!
This week I was sent a brilliant idea for an unusual and unique Christmas gift – a Box Of Favours. Read on to see how you could win a box for yourself!
*Ad-gifted – we were sent Box Of Favours to review, but all opinions are our own. For more details – see our Disclosure policy
Box Of Favours – Our Review And Giveaway.
If you read my blog regularly, you will know that I am not a fan of buying for buying’s sake. For instance, I would much rather people give experiences or their time as a present rather than the material things that people do not really want.
Similarly, I would rather a gift was personalised and unusual than see some of the thoughtless and bland gifts that dominate the shops at this time of year.
So I was really pleased when I was gifted the Box Of Favours.
What Is In The Box Of Favours?
It is a pretty, well presented box filled with different favours to make that special person smile. Suitable for recipients of all ages and genders, it makes a perfect stocking filler. As well as being a great gift for those people that are the most difficult to buy for.
Inside the box, you will find 15 gold embossed cards. 10 have favours already added, such as
- A guarantee of A Day Out
- The promise to do A House Chore
- A pledge to give 1 Hour Peace And Quiet
- An oath to make A Special Meal
The final 5 cards are for the giver to promise their own unique favours to the receiver of the box.
And finally, also within the box there is a fun ‘contract’, which the giver signs when pledging to provide these favours throughout the year to the recipient.
Fancy Winning One Of These Boxes?
Read on as you have a chance of winning one of these boxes for yourself!
It’s Time For A Giveaway!
You have the chance to win one of these amazing Box Of Favours featured above! To be in with a chance to win, enter using the form below. Good luck!
The competition is open to entrants from the UK only. The winner will be chosen at random after the competition closes – but see the full t&cs below.
Terms and Conditions of Giveaway
- Giveaway ends at midnight 28th October 2020 (00:00 on 29/10/20)
- There is one prize only – which consists of a Box Of Favours RRP £9.99
- The prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
- This giveaway is limited to UK entrants aged 18 or over. If you enter from out of the UK, your entry will be deleted.
- By providing your information, you are providing your information to me and me alone. I do not share or sell information. I will use any information only for the purpose of contacting the Winner.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.
- The Winner will be contacted by email within 72 hours of the giveaway ending.
- If no response is received from the Winner within 72 hours of being contacted, a subsequent Winner may be selected.
- Finally, entry to this prize draw confirms that participants have read, understood and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you have any additional questions, please contact me.
Why is this a good present?
In conclusion – I do so like the idea of this box. For the fact that it promotes giving personal and worthwhile gifts throughout the year. Because this is much more heartfelt than buying smellies! Without a doubt it promotes giving the gift of time and kindness rather than material things.
Due to this years uncertainty, a lot of people are going to be financially stretched in the coming months and years. So the fact that this little box only costs £9.99 is a real bonus too! You can buy yours here at Amazon.
Furthermore, from now on, for EVERY Box Of Favours sold the people that make Box of Favours have pledged to donate $1 to the charity ‘One Tree Planted’. For every dollar they receive this charity plants a tree.
So for every box sold a tree will be planted! That is a lovely gesture.
Finally, do you think that this is something that you would be interested in? I’d love to hear your thoughts. Comment here, or holler at me over at my social media channels.
And please do pin this post for later.